Our lawyers have developed an approach centered on five key areas to meet your objectives while capitalizing on regulatory changes: analysis, organization, transmission, structuring, reporting follow-up and support for tax audits.
- Review of the legal, tax and regulatory requirements for your assets in France and abroad.
- Diagnosis of your wealth and property, and assessment of your exposure to risks.
- Identifying and prioritizing your objectives and developing possible scenarios.
- Requests for rulings from the tax authorities for complex tax issues.
Organization, acquisitions and structuring
- Defining and putting in place a personal wealth strategy, which allows you to structure your assets in a tax efficient manner and anticipate future changes in your tax position.
- Evaluating your constraints and identifying opportunities with regard to the legal and tax instruments available.
- Choice of investment vehicles according to your short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Identifying risks and opportunities according to the envisaged methods.
- Implementing solutions in France and internationally.
- Anticipating changes in legislation and taxation.
- Preparing a business transfer to the next generations.
- Planning the consequences of critical family situations to preserve the unity of your assets.
- Advising shareholders and managers on capital increases.
Assistance with Tax Returns
- Preparing French personal tax returns (income tax return, wealth property tax (IFI) return, 3% tax, etc.).
- Preparing other tax returns required by French or foreign legislation (3% tax, foreign bank accounts, donations, etc.).
Assistance with Tax Audits and Litigation
- Responding to requests for information from the tax authorities.
- Providing assistance during an accounting audit procedure or review of the personal tax situation.
- Initiating litigation before competent courts and providing ongoing support.