This version was uploaded Junuary 2020
General provisions regarding cookies and the automated collection of your Personal Data.
While browsing the Website and in accordance with applicable legislation and your prior consent when required, Alerion may collect information about your terminal or network from which you access the Website.
The different types of cookies include:
• Cookies that are technically necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. These are essential for navigating the Website and cannot be disabled.
Both above-mentioned categories of cookies are session cookies which are not stored after your visit on the Website.
• Audience measurement cookies: they make it possible to know the volume and statistics related to visitors of the Website, the use and the performance of the Website, and enable certain functions and ergonomics (for example, usage volumes and usage of various features on our Website; the most frequently visited pages, search terms used, etc...). These cookies collect the following Data: IP addresses and location (city), connection data, types and versions of Internet browsers used, types and versions of plugins in your browser, operating systems and platforms, Data concerning your browsing experience on the Website, including your experience on the various pages of the Website, the content you view, the search terms used, the amount of time spent viewing pages, interactions with the page and any telephone number used to contact Alerion.
Alerion uses Google Analytics, a statistical website analysis service.
_ga : Ce cookie permet d’identifier les visiteurs du site via l’adresse IP de l’utilisateur.
_gid : Ce cookie permet de limiter le nombre de requêtes simultanées au site et d’éviter les bugs
_gat : Ce cookie permet d’identifier les visiteurs du site de manière anonyme via leur adresse IP
• In Internet Explorer: click on the "tool" menu, then on the "Internet options" pane, in the "general" tab, tick the box "delete browsing history when leaving the browser" and click on the "delete" button. Tick "temporary internet files" and "cookies and website data" and then "Delete".
• In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the "Preferences" tab. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the paragraph, "Cookies and site data", click on "Delete data...". Then tick the box "Cookies and site data" and then click on "Delete".
• In Safari: Activate the "Development" menu from Safari's Advanced Preferences. Then select in the "Development" tab: “Empty cache" or use the following keyboard command: "Command + Alt + E".
• In Chrome: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy and Security" section, click on "Clear Browsing Data". Then select the box: "Cookies and other site data" and click on "Delete data".
In the section "Cookies: the tools to manage them" of the National Commission on Information Technology and Liberties (hereinafter the "CNIL"): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitrise r.
However, Alerion would like to point out that such deactivation may prevent the use of certain features of the Website.