Extensive experience in all stages of the construction and operations of industrial sites, including:
- Assistance in structuring contracts for the construction and operation of industrial sites.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts related to construction, engineering, consortiums, subcontracting, industrial equipment supplies, licensing, maintenance, repair, distribution, and services
- In cooperation with the firm’s Intellectual Property team, assistance and defense of companies’ trademarks, patents, domain names, and designs.
- Assistance in crisis management: withdrawals, protective measures, emergency legal proceedings, carrying out preventive proceedings (interim proceedings, legal expert appraisals).
- Assistance in putting in place insurance to guarantee the assets and liabilities of a company and its executives
- Civil and criminal defense of a company and its directors if prosecuted for the construction or rehabilitation of industrial sites or the manufacture, supply, installation, maintenance, or operations of industrial and technological products or equipment.
- Preparing and analyzing claims for compensation for physical, material and non-material damages
With regard to occupational health and safety:
- Prevention of work related health and safety risks within a company
- Civil and criminal defense of companies and their executives in work-related accidents and occupational diseases
- Assistance in putting in place insurance policies to guarantee a company’s liability
With regard to product safety:
- In relation to product safety and compliance with regulations governing specific business sectors
- Civil and criminal defense of companies and their executives prosecuted for defective products (non-compliance, failure to perform, hidden defects and lack of security in the event of serial claims, insufficient advice, late delivery, etc.)
- Civil and criminal defense of companies and their executives prosecuted for a lack of product safety
In all of these areas, the department assists its clients by giving priority to resolving disputes during the pre-litigation phase, and represents them in government-related disputes, arbitration proceedings, and all other types of alternative dispute resolution.
The clients we advise include:
- Public and private contracting authorities
- Industrial site operators
- Maintenance companies
- Design and engineering offices
- Insurance companies and brokers
Our sectoral expertise includes:
- Steel industry
- Phytosanitary industry
- Pharmacy & paramedical
- Food industry
- Public works and civil engineering
- Fire safety
- Building products